Why Choose Ochsner Lafayette General?
Ochsner Lafayette General takes to heart our mission: To Restore, Maintain and Improve Health in the communities we serve. And we couldn’t do that without the best healthcare staff in Louisiana. We invest in our employees and help them achieve their professional goals.
Ochsner Lafayette General is currently offering the following sign on bonuses for the following positions:
- $500 sign on bonus for Dietary and Food and Nutrition Services
- $10,000 sign on bonus for Rad Tech/ MRI Tech/ Surgical Rad Tech/ CT Tech
- $5,000 sign on bonus for Interventional Radiology Tech/ Cath Lab Tech/ Nuclear Med Tech/ Cardiovascular Ultrasonographer/ Ultrasonographer/ Occupational Therapist (Inpatient only)/ Physical Therapist (Inpatient only)
- $7,500 sign on bonus for RN new grads (Inpatient only)/ LPNs
- $10,000 sign on bonus for experienced Surgical Techs and Respiratory Therapists
- $15,000 sign on bonus for experienced RNs
Current Ochsner Lafayette General Employees
For more information on our nurse tech and nurse mentor programs, email myHR@ochsner.org.
Some of the benefits you will experience as part of the Ochsner Lafayette General team include:
- Excellent medical, dental, vision and disability insurance
- Employee discounts
- Paid time off
- Free parking
- Nursing clinical ladder program
- Wellness benefits
See what others are saying!
- Choose Lafayette
- South Louisiana Economic Development
- Lafayette Travel
- One Acadiana – Quality of Life
- 337 Magazine
- FACE Magazine
- 008 Magazine
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify. Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws: Family and Medical Leave Act & Equal Employment Opportunity.