Leaving Your Mark - The Easiest Way To Make An Impact
What many people forget about Lafayette General Health (LGH) is that it is a community-owned, not-for-profit health system.
Planned Giving is an opportunity for you to leave an indelible mark in the LGH system and make a difference for years to come.
You can give to Lafayette General Foundation in the following ways:
- Appreciated Securities
- Will or Living Trust
- Beneficiary Designations
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Plan Assets
- Charitable Gift Annuity
- Charitable Remainder Trust
- Charitable Lead Trust
- Real Estate
- Closely Held Stock
- Bank Accounts, Certificate of Deposit or Brokerage Account
- Seek the advice of your financial or legal advisor.
- Contact Nancy Broadhurst at (337) 571-0081 or Ndbroadhurst@lgh.org to discuss endowed gifts.
- If you include Lafayette General Foundation in your plans, please use our legal name and Federal Tax ID.
Legal Name: Lafayette General Foundation
Address: 920 West Pinhook Road, Lafayette Louisiana 70503
Federal Tax ID Number: 737-1766778
The information on this website is not intended as legal or tax advice. For such advice, please consult an attorney or tax advisor. Figures cited in any examples are for illustrative purposes only. References to tax rates include federal taxes only and are subject to change. State law may further impact your individual results.