Ochsner Lafayette General Urgent Care - Lafayette
1216 Camellia Boulevard
Lafayette, LA 70508
Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Sunday: 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
When Should You Go to Urgent Care?
- Cough or cold that does not get better in several days
- Cough that gets worse and is accompanied by a fever
- COVID-19 Testing
- Low-grade fevers
- Rash/Skin Irritation
- Minor broken bones and sprains/strains
- Cuts that might need stitches
- Removal of stitches
- Minor burns
- Severe or constant vomiting or diarrhea
- Animal and insect bites
- Upper respiratory infection
- Sore throat
- Pink eye
- Painful urination
*Check with your insurance provider for details about covered services. Medicaid accepted at
Ochsner Lafayette General Urgent Care at Ochsner University Hospital & Clinics only.