Ochsner Lafayette General Urgent Care - University Hospital & Clinic
2390 W. Congress St.
Lafayette, LA 70506
Ochsner Lafayette General Urgent Care at Ochsner University Hospital & Clinics is Lafayette’s largest urgent care clinic that accepts Medicaid with NO extra costs. No appointment necessary.
Ochsner Lafayette General Urgent Care at Ochsner University Hospital & Clinics is open seven days a week:
Monday – Friday 9 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Saturday – Sunday 11 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Our only exceptions are closing on New Year’s Day, Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.
When Should You Go to Urgent Care?
- Cough or cold that does not get better in several days
- Cough that gets worse and is accompanied by a fever
- COVID-19 Testing
- Low-grade fevers
- Rash/Skin Irritation
- Minor broken bones and sprains/strains
- Cuts that might need stitches
- Removal of stitches
- Minor burns
- Severe or constant vomiting or diarrhea
- Animal and insect bites
- Upper respiratory infection
- Sore throat
- Pink eye
- Painful urination
*Check with your insurance provider for details about covered services. Medicaid accepted at
Ochsner Lafayette General Urgent Care at Ochsner University Hospital & Clinics only.