Why Choose Ochsner Lafayette General?
When you join the team at Ochsner Lafayette General, you gain more than just a career. Whether you want to be a part of a teaching hospital, the largest acute care facility in the region or a rural community facility, we will make sure you are meant to be.
- Region's premier teaching hospital
- Named on of America's 100 Best Hospitals for Patient Experience
- Hospital employed position with guaranteed base salary and comprehensive benefits package
- Cutting-edge technology (AHA Most Wired Hospital award winner)
- Existing four-member neurology group includes interventional neurology, accredited sleep lab with boarded sleep physicians.
- Neuro-radiologists staffed at Ochsner Lafayette General Medical Center
To learn more about physician opportunities, contact Physician Liaison Letza Fogleman at 337-571-1397 or email Letza at email@example.com.
A premier destination for family or individual residence.
- Excellent private and public schools
- Nationally renowned public university
- Forbes ranked top city for job growth and opportunities
- Vibrant community and downtown area: enjoy festivals, live Jazz, Blues and Zydeco, sports entertainment and incredible dining